Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Herb Garden

More props to the previous owners of 325. They planted this herb garden long before we moved in. I heart herbs from the garden. I don't see the sense in buying them at the store for $2.99, when you can buy a whole plant for the same price, which replenishes itself all season and grows back every year.

Thyme, basil, sage, dill

Jho's peppers: jalapeno, banana, and cubanelle

Here in NJ the strawberries are a few weeks away from being ripe, but down in VA at St. James Street Renovation the strawberries have probably already been eaten.

2 comments:

St. James Cooke said...

ooo nice!!! strawberries!! Ours are still coming in! we have berries every few days. you're gonna looove it! love all the pots!

Teal Chic said...

Not sure if you've been "tagged" or not, or if you'd like to participate...but I tagged you. I have the questions on my blog! :)

Hope you are having a great weekend!
Candi