Fun. Thanks, Teal Chic!
1) What did you do ten years ago?
Ten years ago, I was a junior in college. Actually, Memorial day weekend marks ten years exactly that I started dating my now husband. I wasn't old enough to drink.
2) Five items on your to-do-list today?
In order:
a) Put dinner in crock pot
b) Gym
c) Home Depot
d) Food store
e) Dry cleaner
f) Work from home
(All complete except for (e). I forgot to go to the dry cleaner--again)
3) Snacks you enjoy?
Right now I'm loving:
a) Robert's American Gourmet Pirate's Booty
b) Haagen Dazs chocolate chocolate chip ice cream
c) Strawberries
d) S'mores
e) Guacamole with fresh cilantro from the garden
4) What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Hmm, tough question. At the risk of sounding like a total martyr, I do believe I would use a significant portion of it to try and make the world a better place. I would also travel a lot more. I would live by the beach.
5) Places you would live?
I would live in any of these places--again
a) New York
b) Montreal
c) Washington, DC
Bloggers I am passing this challenge off to:
St James Street Renovation
George Lane Blog
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey B- Loved reading and learning more about you! I'm all for the guacamole with fresh cilantro.
Love your snacks!
Post a Comment